About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Canada
A 20 something mom with alot to say about lifes latest adventures!

Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The good. the bad and the Crazy...Mommies

So ..Please be patient my comp is not co-operating well so pardon  the mess of a blog!!  Anyways the weather is finally getting fantatic! I LOVE it...however the nice weather brings out all the mommies  the good the bad and most fun the crazy's!  Im lucky to have a great park next door and its very communial..but very clique'y ya I used that word! Anyways There is all sorts of moms   ones that think there darlings are as breakable as glass and shouldnt get dirty..(why are you at the park then) Then there is the ones who think there parenting is so Superior (I use the word superior as a direct quote from one) They birth at home which is great for some   but we cant all do that. But they also potty train there Newborns! We should all be doing tbis (My daughter is 2 fully trained I think THATS fantastic) But If I was a more in tune to her "cues" she woulda been trained straight from the womb! Then theres the  one that yell at other peoples children for NO REASON! I watched as a little boy dug in the gravel for his missing army man..he got a bit of dirt on a little girls jeans...Her mother lost it and yelled at him to be more careful jesus! I Woulda lost it if this was my child geting told off for NOTHING and to be perfectly honest I cant say that mom wouldnt have got a handful of dirt i her face lol! Ohh How I Love the nice weather

0 comments:

Post a Comment