About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Canada
A 20 something mom with alot to say about lifes latest adventures!

Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Dating Front..He's back

I Hadnt talked to "J" Since November but as usual he randomly txts me one night out of the blue. He want to come by and tell me something..Im intrigued I admit and against my MUCH better judgement I allow him to come over. The news he had moved into my neighbourhood I want to emphasize MY neighbourhood. So I ask him where hes been for the last four months. things were getting to serious with us apprently I guess I missed that! He wa ted to know if i had been on dates or slept with anyone how dare he think hes entitled to ask after he vanished! Anyways this was a few weeks ago and I have seen him a few times since but something is different  I think this time I know I cant fall again its always the same. So I have been much colder then usual this seems to make him crazy! So last weekend I take princess to the park (ya that one I go to everyday) I Look up and there he is with his son!!  AWKWARD its weird enough without our children  co mingleing I was not happy How dare you through that on me...and yes it was on purpose. I wasnt ready to meet his child or him to mine! Another reason we cant be together he ALWAYS needs to control everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment