About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Canada
A 20 something mom with alot to say about lifes latest adventures!

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Boobies..dates..and blogs..

My daughter wasnt breastfed. Couldnt do it (literally she was a preemie my milk never came) I know this makes me less of a mother to the 'Superior' posse at the playground but im ok with that lol! Anyway since alot of the "Superior" posse have new additions they are constantly breastfeeding at the playground which is fine great even. However my daughter is now OBSESSED with...BOOBIES as she would say. She likes to get right in there and check this situation out and now asks to see my boobies and anyone who is around enoughs boobies on a daily basis lol she is funny! The ex from college is coming over later...I really need to get rid of him he is nothing but trouble waiting to happen. I hate to admit im looking forward to seeing him. On the plus side my blog is co-operating much better this makes me happy

1 comments:

Just One Week said...

It's funny because I'm sure we all went thru a moment in childhood where we were mesmerized by boobies - and yet we can no longer recall when they were novel!

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Post a Comment